John Claude White, 1853–1918, British, Bridge Below Phema, 1903 to 1904, printed 1907
Bridge Below Phema
- 1903 to 1904, printed 1907
- Platinum print on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 8 1/8 inches (13 × 20.6 cm) and Frame: 11 1/2 × 14 1/2 × 1 inches (29.2 × 36.8 × 2.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso: "John Claude White Platinum Autograph 1907 (aG) Bridge Below Phema Tibet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge | landscape | river | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.