Hesse's Glasses - Viewing a Photograph of a Soldier
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 39 5/8 × 38 inches (100.6 × 96.5 cm) and Image: 29 1/2 × 29 3/4 inches (74.9 × 75.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Hesse's glasses | 1/7"
Signed and dated on verso in graphite, lower right: "1998 | Tomoko Yoneda"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | balcony | building | eyeglasses | photograph | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Tomoko Yoneda, Between Visible, Nazraeli Press, Tuscon, Arizona, p. 15, pl. 3, TR647 .Y66 2004 Oversize (YCBA)