Joyce’s Glasses - Viewing a Letter to his First Publisher and Patron, Sylvia Beach
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 36 × 36 inches (91.4 × 91.4 cm), Image: 29 1/2 × 29 3/4 inches (74.9 × 75.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Joyce's glasses | 4/7"
Signed and dated on verso in graphite, lower right: "1998 | Tomoko Yoneda"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | eyeglasses | letter | still life
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Tomoko Yoneda, born 1965, Japanese, Joyce’s Glasses - Viewing a Letter to his First Publisher and Patron, Sylvia Beach, 1998