IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Collings, active 1784–1795, British, A Querulous Committee Meeting, undated
A Querulous Committee Meeting
- Pen, black ink, graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (20 × 27 cm), Mount: 10 1/2 × 12 inches (26.7 × 30.5 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Collings delin:"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | politics | skeleton | skull
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.