Tracey Moffatt, born 1960, Australian, Plantation (Diptych No. 4), 2009
Plantation (Diptych No. 4)
- Digital print with archival pigments, InkAid, watercolor paint and archival glue on handmade Chautara Lokta paper
- Sheet: 18 × 20 inches (45.7 × 50.8 cm) and Image: 15 × 17 1/2 inches (38.1 × 44.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | grass | landscape | light | plantation | pool | reflection | silhouette | sky | sunlight | sunset | water | wind
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.