IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tracey Moffatt, born 1960, Australian, Plantation (Diptych No. 6), 2009
Plantation (Diptych No. 6)
- Digital print with archival pigments, InkAid, watercolor paint and archival glue on handmade Chautara Lokta paper
- Sheet: 18 × 20 inches (45.7 × 50.8 cm), Image: 15 × 17 1/2 inches (38.1 × 44.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barn | building | crops | dense | dryness | figure study | glowing | leaves | plantation | porch | shadow | silhouette | sunlight | tree
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Photographs | Contemporary Art: Recent Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2019-06-20 - 2019-09-08) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.