- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 x 8 3/8 inches (16.5 x 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "LEAD"; verso, in graphite, lower left: "Pv"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | country (rural landscape) | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Dedham | England | Essex | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.