- No. 5 from The Group
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 7/16 × 11 1/8 inches (34.2 × 28.2 cm) and Plate: 9 3/4 × 7 3/4 inches (24.7 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "14/36"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Salahi"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, John F. O'Brien Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | antenna | architectural subject | buildings | city | skyscrapers | sun | triangles
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Ibrahim El-Salahi, born 1930, Sudanese, No. 5 from The Group, 2016
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.