- Landscape with Windmill
- Graphite with gray and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 x 4 5/8 inches (7.6 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center left: "No 5 [...] | Double [...]"; in graphite, verso, lower center : "(PM2321)"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "No47"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | landscape | road | windmill
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Herbert W. Tompkins, Constable's Drawings and Sketches, Fortnightly Review, v. 95, no. 567, March 1914, p. 559, A88 F778 (SML)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Landscape with Windmill, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.