IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Landscape with Windmill, undated
Landscape with Windmill
- Graphite with gray and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 x 4 5/8 inches (7.6 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center left: "No 5 [...] | Double [...]"; in graphite, verso, lower center : "(PM2321)"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "No47"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | landscape | road | windmill
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Herbert W. Tompkins, Constable's Drawings and Sketches, Fortnightly Review, v. 95, no. 567, March 1914, p. 559, A88 F778 (SML) [ORBIS]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.