- Graphite and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, laid paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches (6.4 x 8.3 cm) and Mount: 5 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches (14.6 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "3 1/8 | 2"; in graphite, verso, lower left: "D853/ J. Connstable RA 177 | c 1803. LGD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | marine art | sailboats | sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.