- Graphite and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, laid paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches (6.4 x 8.3 cm), Mount: 5 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches (14.6 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "3 1/8 | 2"; in graphite, verso, lower left: "D853/ J. Connstable RA 177 | c 1803. LGD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | marine art | sailboats | sea
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.