- Boney and his Horse Talley - Returning to Paris with a Spanish Cargo
- Etching with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Mount: 10 7/8 × 14 1/2 inches (27.6 × 36.8 cm), Sheet: 9 1/4 × 13 inches (23.5 × 33 cm), and Image: 8 3/4 × 13 inches (22.2 × 33 cm)
Lettered inside image: "Depend upon it I do it all for your Goods | To Paris | Valuables | of | the Prince | of Peace | Valuables of | the Prince | of Astitrias | Vaoluables of the | amiable Queen | Valuables of the good | old King | Professions | of Friendship | for the Royal | Family of Spain"; lettered below image: "BONEY and his horse TALLEY_returning to Paris with a Spanish Cargo".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Godfrey Pearlson
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Williams, active 1796–1830, British, Boney and his Horse Talley - Returning to Paris with a Spanish Cargo, 1808
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.