Italian Lake Scene
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, brown wash, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 x 13 3/4 inches (20.3 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite center left: "? R Cooper. | ? R. ___"; in graphite lower left: "76"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | figures | grand tours | Italian | lakes | landscape | moonlight | moons
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Cooper the Elder, 1701–1764, British, Italian Lake Scene, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.