Peter Paillou the younger, active 1757–1831, British, Gentleman, blue coat, 1804
Gentleman, blue coat
- Watercolor and gouache on card
- Frame: 3 1/2 × 2 1/2 × 5/8 inches (8.9 × 6.4 × 1.6 cm)
Signed in blue ink, center left: "P Paillou. 1804"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.