Lady, white dress
- ca. 1800
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache on card
- Frame: 3 3/4 × 2 1/2 × 1/2 inches (9.5 × 6.4 × 1.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.