IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Andrew Robertson, 1777–1845, British, Young man, red hair, black coat, undated
Young man, red hair, black coat
- Watercolor and gouache on card
- Frame: 4 × 3 1/2 × 5/8 inches (10.2 × 8.9 × 1.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.