Simon Fraser, Twelfth Lord Lovat (1667-1747)
- Black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 x 10 3/8 inches (37.1 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "Lord Lovatt - | Rich. Cooper Senr."; inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "1871"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed in graphite lower left: "Lord Lovatt - | Rich. Cooper Senr."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- expression | faces | noblemen | portrait
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Cooper the Elder, 1701–1764, British, Simon Fraser, Twelfth Lord Lovat (1667-1747), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.