Richard Cooper the Elder, 1701–1764, British, Italian Landscape, undated
- Graphite, black chalk, and bistre wash on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 15in. (22.5 x 38.1cm)
Watermark: Jan Kool (in script).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | grand tours | Italian | landscape | ruins | steeples | trees
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.