- Italian Landscape
- Graphite, black chalk, and bistre wash on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 15in. (22.5 x 38.1cm)
Watermark: Jan Kool (in script).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | grand tours | Italian | landscape | ruins | steeples | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Cooper the Elder, 1701–1764, British, Italian Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.