- Marriage à la Mode, Plate 6
- Etching with line engraving
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 18 1/2 inches (38.7 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "137"
Lettered below image: "Invented Painted & Published by Wm. Hogarth | Marriage A - la - Mode, (Plate VI) | Engraved by G. Scotin | According to Act of Parliament April 1st, 1745"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art,Gift of Suzanne and William H. Speaker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Hogarth, 1697–1764, British, Marriage à la Mode, Plate 6, 1745
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.