Boatman in a Punt
- Brown wash and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 11 7/8 inches (18.7 x 30.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and brown ink, lower right "R. Cooper"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "-11 3"
Watermark: [BRITANNIA?] encircled
Signed in pen and brown ink lower right: "R. Cooper."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | men | punts | rivers | rocks (landforms) | trees
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Cooper the Younger, 1740–1814, British, Boatman in a Punt, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.