Havering Bower, Essex (A View of a Country Mansion)
- Additional Title(s):
- Green wash and graphite on medium, smooth, blued white wove paper
- 4 5/8 x 6 5/8 inches (11.7 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "Havering Bower | Essex | May 16 1819"; on verso, upper center: "J. Constable"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | country (rural landscape) | house | landscape | mansion
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | Greater London | Havering-atte-Bower | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Havering Bower, Essex (A View of a Country Mansion), 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.