- The Stour Valley
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches (8.3 x 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in watercolor, verso, center: [...]; in graphite, verso, center: "J"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | sky | valley
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | Stour | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lionel Constable, 1828–1887, British, The Stour Valley, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.