IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Cottage and Trees, 1830s
Cottage and Trees
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: slight sketch in graphite
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 9 3/4 inches (28.9 x 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "D.Cox 6569 | Ex. 68"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottage | fence | landscape | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.