Miles Edmund Cotman, 1810–1858, British, View of Norwich, undated
View of Norwich
- Brown wash, gray wash and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 inches (12.7 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso, lower left in graphite: " COTMAN, MILES EDMUND :NORWICH CASTLE "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | landscape | road | trees | view
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | Norwich | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.