Equestrian Studies of an English Officer
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 x 9 5/8 inches (17.8 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "G. CHINNERY"; in graphite center: "27"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cavalries | hats | horses (animals) | men | plumes | soldiers | studies (visual works) | swords | uniforms
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, Equestrian Studies of an English Officer, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.