- Watercolor with brown wash over graphite on medium, cream, moderately textured wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 10 3/8 inches (18.7 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, center left: "View of Boulogne Old Town 23"; lower center: "[...] 29; on back lower right in graphite: "29"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cityscape | harbor | town | water
- Associated Places:
- Boulogne | Europe | France | Pas-de-Calais
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Boulogne Harbor, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.