- Sea Study with Hulk, Sailing Boat and Rowing Boat
- Black chalk, watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 x 7 inches (20.3 x 17.8 cm)
Inscription on verso in graphite, lower right: "D. 1125"
verso: collector's stamp: Paul Mellon Collection
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | marine art | seascape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Sea Study with Hulk, Sailing Boat and Rowing Boat, 1830s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.