IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Fishermen Drawing a Net, ca. 1820
Fishermen Drawing a Net
- ca. 1820
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 x 4 inches (8.9 x 10.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fisherman | fishing boats | genre subject | nets (objects)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.