- Materials & Techniques:
- Gouache, watercolor, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 8 3/8 inches (27 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Isaac Spackman: A Finch"
Watermark: partial crest and initials "GR"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | branch | finch
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.