- Heads of Fisherman
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 5 1/2 inches (24.4 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "1824"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center right: "1420"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap | coat | figure study | fisherman | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Stannard, 1797–1830, British, Heads of Fisherman, 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.