- Fullham Church
- June 1804
- Graphite and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 9/16 × 6 5/16 inches (9 × 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Fulham Church | from Wandsworth Meadows.| June 1804"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | church | landscape | river
- Associated Places:
- All Saints Church | England | Fulham | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Stark, 1794–1859, British, Fullham Church, June 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.