- Chinese Boats, 1834
- Graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 11 inches (17.8 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed and dated in pen and brown ink, upper right: [artist's shorthand] |1834 | [artist's shorthand].
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | dock | marine art | mooring | sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, Chinese Boats, 1834, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.