IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, A Chinese Junk, undated
A Chinese Junk
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium slightly textured beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 9 1/4 inches (29.8 x 23.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | Chinese | harbors | junks | masts
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Painting in England 1700-1850, collection of Mr. & Mrs. Paul Mellon. , Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, VA, 1963, v.1: p. 207, no. 439, ND466 V57 v.1-2 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.