- Illustration to Fielding's Amelia
- Graphite, pen, black ink, brown ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 5 1/8 inches (9.5 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and brown ink over graphite; upper left:" Amelia, Vol.1st Book 1st, Chap. 4 th."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- deaths | jugs | literary theme | sorrow
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Chinnery, 1774–1852, British, Illustration to Fielding's Amelia, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.