unknown artist, Kowloon China, looking towards Hong Kong Island, undated
Kowloon China, looking towards Hong Kong Island
- Watercolor, graphite, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 10 1/2 x 15 7/8 inches (26.7 x 40.3 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left sideways: "328"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | Chinese | goats | hats | islands | views | water
- Associated Places:
- Asia | China | Hong Kong | Kowloon
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.