- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Interior Scene
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 10 1/8 inches (11.7 × 25.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, on mount: "D.640"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | forest | fête | genre subject | harp | interior (space) | lute | party | picnic | pots | rafters | tambourine | window
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.