Landscape View at Powerscourt
- Watercolor and graphite, with scratching out on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 14 5/8 inches (21 × 37.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Powerscourt_"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "T. Creswick"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fences | landscape | river | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- Dargle | Ireland | Leinster | Powerscourt Waterfall | Wicklow
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Creswick, 1811–1869, British, Landscape View at Powerscourt, 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.