A Seated Child
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 × 8 1/2 inches (33 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "1034"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arms | child | dress | figure study | girl | hands | posing | seated | solemn | thoughtful
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.