Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, Low Tide, boat landing, undated
Low Tide, boat landing
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, cream, rough wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 11 inches (19.1 x 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "C905"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | docks | landing (marine structure) | marine art | men | oars | river | sailboats | seashore
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.