Harvesting Scene, Cheddington
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Mountain Landscape
- Charcoal and white chalk on medium, smooth, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 20 1/2 inches (17.5 x 52.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "at Cheddington"; in graphite lower right: "18 1/2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- harvest | hay | hills | laborers | landscape | mountains | trees
- Associated Places:
- Buckinghamshire | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, Harvesting Scene, Cheddington, 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.