- Ruined Gateway at Kilmallock
- Pen and black ink, pen and brown ink, brown wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 6 5/8 inches (23.2 × 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, upper left: "1/2"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "Killmallock be Crafton Croker."
Watermark: Crown with fleur-de-lis
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | figures | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Crofton Croker, 1798–1854, British, Ruined Gateway at Kilmallock, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.