- The Blacksmith's Shop, Hingham
- between 1807 and 1809
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 24 × 17 1/4 inches (61 × 43.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "frame 23 1/2 x 29 3/4"
Watermark: J Whatman
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | blacksmith | shop
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Crome, 1768–1821, British, The Blacksmith's Shop, Hingham, between 1807 and 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.