Budleigh, Salterton..from our own Garden
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium,slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 3/8 inches (14 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in artist's hand, in graphite upper center: "July 22 | From our own garden"; center left: "<Mrs P's | Pale Share"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "July 22 from our own Garden. afternoon."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | coast | dog (animal) | flowers (plants) | garden | landscape | mast | road
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Dr. William Crotch, 1775–1847, Budleigh, Salterton..from our own Garden, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.