Man and Boy
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, gray paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 6 7/8 inches (22.2 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Lady Hutchinson".
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Geo Cruikshank"; dated in graphite, lower center: "1857"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | caricature | chair | figure study | man | stein | table (support furniture)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.