Man and Boy
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, gray paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 6 7/8 inches (22.2 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Lady Hutchinson".
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Geo Cruikshank"; dated in graphite, lower center: "1857"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | caricature | chair | figure study | man | stein | table (support furniture)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.