- Bridge and Tower, after Richard Wilson
- ca. 1820
- Graphite on medium slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 6 1/2 inches (10.5 x 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "R Wilson | Temple of [...] | Bay of [?Baiae]; lower right: "R Wilson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | landscape | tower (building division)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Bridge and Tower, after Richard Wilson, ca. 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.