Ruined Temple after Richard Wilson
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Fragment of the Title Page to The British Gallery, 1818 [ie 1820]
- Graphite and black chalk on medium slightly textured cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 x 6 5/8 inches (10.2 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "View in the Trada Nomentana | R Wilson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | ruins | temple
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, Ruined Temple after Richard Wilson, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.