- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper mounted on thick, slightly textured, cream wove card
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 12 1/8 inches (21.9 x 30.8 cm) and Mount: 8 3/4 x 12 1/4 inches (22.2 x 31.1 cm)
inscribed on back of card in graphite center: "Near Norwich | De Wint | 2549"; in black crayon lower right: "2649"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | bridges (built works) | cattle | cows | houses | landscape | river | rocks (landforms) | towers | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Norfolk | Norwich | United Kingdom | Wensum
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.