- Distant View of an Imaginary City
- ca. 1780
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 7 3/8 inches (14.6 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite upper right: "KK | 1"; in graphite lower left: "6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | domes | Grand Tour | landscape | mountains | spires | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Distant View of an Imaginary City, ca. 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.