- The Viaduct
- Watercolor and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 15 3/4 inches (17.8 × 40 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Bridge of [...]"; inscribed on verso, lower right: "1697"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | hills | landscape | mountains | river | trees | valley (landform) | viaduct
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, The Viaduct, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.