IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Cox, 1783–1859, British, View of Lambeth Palace on Thames, between 1820 and 1829
View of Lambeth Palace on Thames
- between 1820 and 1829
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite, with scratching out on thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 13 inches (24.4 x 33 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barge | river
- Associated Places:
- Lambeth | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.