unknown artist, nineteenth century, The Coast of Sussex from the Downs, undated
The Coast of Sussex from the Downs
- Black chalk, red chalk, and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 14 inches (24.4 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "D.2225"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Sussex | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.